Effective date: August 11, 2014
This website (the "Site") is owned and operated by Tilden Research LLC, doing business as Yieldstream (“Yieldstream”). Throughout the website, the terms “Yieldstream,” “Publisher,” “we,” “us” and “our” refer to Yieldstream.
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of the Services (as defined below). Your access to and use of the Services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Subject to and in compliance with the terms and conditions set forth herein, Yieldstream may provide its users with access via the Site to:
- Free content which may include, without limitation, articles, blogs, emails, podcasts, videos, model portfolios, and User-Generated Content (the "Free Service"); and
- Premium content which may include, without limitation, articles, blogs, emails, podcasts, videos, model portfolios, and User-Generated Content, for which you must pay a subscription fee to access (the "Premium Service").
The Premium Service and the Free Service are collectively referred to herein as the "Services".
As part of our services, we track and publish Yieldstream, a quantitative investment model that makes allocations to a hypothetical portfolio of bond mutual funds. Subscribers to the Premium Service also receive emails containing details about the latest Yieldstream model portfolio allocation.
If you decide to subscribe to the Premium Service, our system will send email messages to the email address you provide. At the start of your subscription, you will also choose a personal username and password to access the membership features of the website ("Member Site"). You agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Member Site or any membership communications to any third party. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password.
Disclaimers and Limitations
Yieldstream is a publisher. We provide the Services for informational and educational purposes. You understand that the views expressed in the Services are the authors' own opinions. You understand that no content published as part of the Services constitutes a recommendation that any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that none of the creators or providers of our Services will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. Accordingly, do not attempt to contact them seeking personalized investment advice, which they cannot provide. To the extent any of the content published as part of the Services may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person.
Past performance, whether actual or indicated by historical tests of strategies, is no guarantee of future performance or success. You are responsible for your own investment research and decisions, and should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional before making any investment. Investing involves a substantial amount of risk, and the securities in which you invest may be volatile and may depreciate rapidly.
We assume no liability for investment or other decisions based upon any of the information made available on the Site. We specifically disclaim any and all liability for loss arising out of any action taken in reliance on this information, including but not limited to market value or other loss on the sale or purchase of any security, instrument, product, service, or any other matter.
Information, opinions, calculations and analyses included on the Site are based on sources believed to be reliable, but no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correctness. We are not liable for any errors or inaccuracies, regardless of cause, or for the lack of timeliness of, or for any delay or interruptions in, the transmission thereof to you. We strive to correct errors and omissions as discovered.
Subscription Payment, Renewal, Cancellation, and Refunds
YOU SHOULD READ THESE TERMS CLOSELY BEFORE YOU SUBSCRIBE FOR A PREMIUM SERVICE.
All subscription fees will be charged to the credit card account information you provide. Payment for a subscription is due in advance and will be charged prior to the period you select. Transactions will appear on your bill as "Tilden Research LLC".
Renewal of all subscriptions is automatic, and will continue until you notify us to cancel your subscription.
Please contact us to cancel your subscription. If you cancel within the first 30 days of your subscription, a full refund will be issued. After 30 days, there will be no refunds issued.
Copyright and Limitations on Use
The Site is the property of Publisher and may only be displayed, formatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any information, research, charts or website pages received through us to any third party without our prior written consent. You may not post any content from the Site, email alerts, reports, or any other content to news groups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, or to other individual(s) or parties without Publisher’s prior written consent. Copying and/or electronic transmission of any content of the Site is a violation of copyright law. We reserve all rights to the intellectual property, even rights unknown or unrealized by current laws. Any graphics, logos, titles, layout, information, email alerts, manner of doing business, etc. contained on the Site are fully protected by current patent, copyright, and trademark law.
Access to the Site and/or delivery of email alerts may be delayed or fail due to quote delays, system and software errors, Internet traffic, outages and other factors. We assume no liability for delays or failures.
We reserve the right at any time to change the Site, including the availability of any feature or content, and/or change any fees or charges for use of the Member Site.
Code of Conduct
While using the Site you agree not to:
- Permit any third party to use your login information (username and password);
- Post any content that you either know or should know is false, deceptive or misleading, or misrepresent or deceive others as to the source, accuracy, integrity, timeliness or completeness of any comment you post;
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful or injurious to others, threatening, abusive, offensive, harassing, derisive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hatefully, racially, ethnically or otherwise tortious or objectionable;
- Post any content that does or may invade the privacy or violate or infringe on any rights of others, including, without limitation, copyrights and other intellectual property rights;
- "Frame", "mirror", modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Use any robot, spider, website search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site;
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Site; or
- Use the site for any unlawful purpose.
While using the Site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. If you break or disobey any rule of our Code of Conduct, you will forfeit all paid subscription dues, and your access to the Site will be terminated immediately and permanently.
Changes to this Agreement
This agreement may be updated from time to time as our services change and grow. We encourage you to review it periodically. All amendments will be automatically effective 14 days after they are posted on the Site. The most current version of this agreement can be found at http://www.yieldstream.com/tos.